piCOBOT® With arms and suction cup kit
Vacuum ejector unit with integrated controls, large visual status indicators and a user-friendly display. Available with a generic electrical interface, and there are also several different options for mechanical connection that meet the requirements of the ISO 9409-1 standard. It is certified by Universal Robots and mounted directly on the UR robot arm (ISO-9409-1-50-M6). As an alternative you can mount a suction cup directly on the piCOBOT®, or use the adjustable gripper with two suction cups. It is equipped with a plug-in software (URCaps) for the handheld, programmable device that makes it very easy to install and get started.
- Vacuum ejector based on patented COAX® technology with integrated control.
- Patented Intelligent Blow-off (IBO) automatically activates and stops the free-blow when the vacuum is away from the system and optimizes the use of the free blowing air.
- High speed valves with adaptive PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to reduce heat generation and further improve reliability.
- Extra valve protection with automatic condition monitoring (ACM) that detects if the object leaks or not, which controls the energy saving function (ES) as needed.
- Integrated air/energy saving (Energy Saving, ES) which automatically selects vacuum level and hysteresis in each cycle with the (Automatic Level function Determination, ALD). Energy consumption can be reduced up to 90-95%.
piCOBOT®, weight (without suction cups): 683g
Adjustable gripper, weight (without suction cups): 244g
Max handled weight: 7kg
IP rating: IP54
Temperature range: 0-40°C
Noise level range: 52-63dBA
Max vacuum flow: 84-kPa
piCOBOT® Height: 74mm
Gripper Height: 37,55mm
INCLUDED in Development kit:
Four types of suction cups: B30 Silicone, piGRIP BGI48 with 3 bellows, BX35P (30/60) and B52XP (30/60). All with G1/4” male coupling.
Two of each suction cup are included.