CobotVNC is a URCap software that will allow you to remotely access your UR robot within the same local network through Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
This will allow you to view your robot’s teach pendant from any VNC client device, being able to safely control and program your UR remotely, as well as transfer files.
• Remote programming
• Remote assistance
• Remote debugging
• Remote backup
• Program deployment
• Robot training
Requirements needed to use this URCap satisfactorily:
• Universal Robots e-Series
• PolyScope software 5.3.0 or higher
• Ethernet connection to a local network
• USB device (only for installation)
– Each licence is valid Only for one UR/URe series cobot controller ref. licenced
– Duration: Cobot controller Lifespan
– Industrial Use