EasyPedestal – handy robot pedestal
Robot pedestal from EasyRobotics is a highly compact and cost-effective solution, that is made to fixture any collaborative robot brand, such as: Doosan, Kassow, Hanwha and UR.
Collaborative robots or cobots are the most recent technology that is shaping the dynamic of a manufacturing world. The impact is both on small- and large-scale businesses, as it helps in expanding productivity. Mounted on a robot pedestal or robot-cell, they are designed to share the workspace with people, helping them in monotonous work.
Why EasyRobotics pedestal is better?
- EasyPedestal is a cost-effective and smart robot pedestal, that can be operated not only in combination with the highly efficient robot cells from EasyRobotics but also used individually. It is suitable for various types of machines, in different workstations.
- ER robot pedestal is a very adaptable product and when it works in combination with other robot cells, like ProFeeder Compact it produces tremendous results. It is one of a kind tool that is created for the purpose of supporting the users in making the collaborative robot more efficient.
- EasyPedestal is sturdy and made from 6 mm powder laminated steel that has cable trays integrated with it. It can be fixed on the surface of the ground by using 8×8 mm screws in both stable and industrial arrangements.
- It is 925 mm tall from the ground and weighs 70 kilograms. The products designed by EasyRobotics are not only advance in technology in terms of functionality, but they are also manufactured using the best material to ensure durability and stability for a longer time.
- EasyPedestal is a compact robot pedestal and, like all EasyRobotics products, it is created to meet the needs of the manufacturer, with a highly flexible infrastructure, making its installation possible even in small spaces.
- It is made from solid metal that ensures stability and durability, both being highly important for CNC machinery, specially to work with machine tools-tending applications.
- Along all technical advantages, EasyPedestal is also cost-effective and budget friendly.
- It supports different types of cobots, and can be adapted to different workstations.
- EasyPedestal can perform maneuvers of the robotic arm to steer it for 360 degrees around the midpoint of the robot pedestal.
- It has components that ensure a safe and secure work environment, such as the compartment created for the controller unit, helping to protect the sensitive parts of the unit from the industrial workplace risks.
- Small footprint provides extra space to accommodate other devices.
- Thanks to side tables – the storage capacity is created to support the idea of compact machinery that is the demand of today’s industrial world on a verge of full automation.