Pickit 3D BIN-Picking Solution
A complete solution with 3D Camera, 3D Software, Powerful Processor, Calibration Tools and All Necessary Cables!
Connect Pick-it to your robot and start picking.
Pickit M-HD: Best in class camera, Picks small and medium sized objects, High accuracy.
Pickit M: Highly versatile 3D camera, Picks medium sized objects, Fastest ROI in the market.
Pickit L: Highly versatile 3D camera, Picks large sized objects, Pallet unloading.
CAMERA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
3D measurement method: Structured light
Image processing speed: 10 Hz (100ms snapshots)
3D Camera accuracy: 0.1mm
Picking accuracy*: 5mm
* Average accuracy from the real production environment
3D Camera repeatability: 1mm
3D camera weight: 2 kg
3D camera connection to PC: M12-8 (USB) – USB3
PC connection to robot: TCP/IP over Ethernet
Power supply: M12-5 24VDC
Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
IP rating: IP65
Vibrations: 5G Sinus, 25G Shock
Conforms to: CE, CB, EN6950, FCC class A
CAMERA CABLE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Industrial M12 camera connector
High-Flex / Continuous-Flex
• Type-U (R= 67,5mm – 5.000.000 times)
• Type-S (R= 60mm – 1.000.000 times)
• 90° Tick-Tock bending (R= 60mm – 1.000.000 times)
• Processor: 6 cores (12 threads) at 3.7 Ghz
• 19 inch server: rack compatible (2U)
• Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
• Vibrations: Operating, 5 Grms, 5-500 Hz, 3 axes
• IP rating: IP20
• Power supply: 9-32V DC 160W
• Humidity: ˜95% @ 40°C (non-condensing)
• Weight: 11 kg
• While turned off: 25W
• Booting: 115W
• Idle: 70W
• Heavy processing: 160W