Robotiq Wrist Camera
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is designed to perform industrial applications with Universal Robots. Teach new parts and detect features quickly to ensure repeatable picking.
Wrist Camera features
- Seamless integration with the Universal Robots wrist.
- Programming software that runs directly on the teach pendant.
- Three flexible multi-object teaching methods.
- Teach parts using their CAD model.
- Automatic and manual adjustment of lighting, focus, exposition, and more.
- Customizable color validation.
- Add traceability to your assembly line with the barcode and 2D code reading function
- Install a Robotiq tag to locate equipment, trays or jigs with the Visual Offset function
- Multi-language software (ENG, FR, ES, DE, ZH, JP).
Easy to integrate, easy to use
You don’t need a background in robotics or vision systems to use the Wrist Camera. Use our free UR+ programming software to install it on a Universal Robots arm in minutes.